Car shipping to Israel
Transporting Cars and Motorcycles Overseas to Israel Method Container
anyone who owns a car or motorcycle, and if they want to ship it to an international destination, they can use a container to do so. In fact, a container can be so big, that several cars and motorcycles can be held inside of it, instead of just one.
Importing a Cars and Motorcycles to Israel
In order to ship a car or motorcycle to Israel, you will need to have clean title meaning no liens from any lander
You can’t ship a car or motorcycle under lease or financing program.
Cars that are 2 years or 4 years older than 2016 can be shipped only if you are a returning citizen (Toshav Chozer) older than that you must be a new immigrant (Oleh Chadash) to Israel.
Shipping Classic or Antique Cars are only allowed for vehicles 30 years and older which is the law in Israel.
You will need the following for the importation:
- Your Israeli Driver's License
- A letter from Ministry of Transportation approving personal import for the specific vehicle
- A letter from the vehicle's authorized importer stating they are willing to supply parts for the vehicle
- Your driver's license from overseas
- You must obtain your "import license" prior to the vehicle's arrival in Israel. If not, there will be a 5% fine. You can do this over the internet on the Ministry of Transportation web site (www.mot.gov.il).
In addition, the vehicle must be manufactured in the country you are leaving unless car is being imported from Europe in which case there is no restriction on place of manufacture.
International car shipping rate East Coast Only:
A. * Small vehicles are $1,475.00
B. * Midsize vehicles are $1,525.00
C. * Large vehicles are $1,550.00
Service locations are from New York, Baltimore, Georgia, Florida, Houston & California.