- Copy of passport
- Inventory, valued
- Company statement about status/employment
- Visa (if not citizen of Croatia)
- Approval of stay from Croatian Police
- Protocol issued by Min. of Foreign affairs (diplomats only)
- Importer must be present in person with passport at the time of customs clearance.
- Original documents needed when crossing the border.
Some prohibited goods include, but are not limited to:
- Bill of sale / License of ownership
- Foreign registration
New tax rate of 22% plus extra taxes depending on the model of vehicle and power of engine.